1) Thanks for being here, Natalie. Can you tell us how long you've been writing and what made you start?
2) How would you describe your stories overall?
3) Do you have a favorite character?
All my characters are favorites, but if I were single and dating, I’d go out with Arturo Bodega, Ramon Richards, and Reed Crawford in a heartbeat.
4) What is the most important lesson you've learned as an author that you want to share with aspiring writers?
The most important lesson I’ve learned as a writer is that If you’re going to be a writer, you’d better be writing for the love of writing…. This is not the glamorous business it appears to be. Unless you’re a big name author or it’s in your contract, you can’t pick your cover, most authors don’t make boatloads of money for their works, it’s a lot of very solitary work. In addition, these days you can’t just write the book and move on, you have to promote and market it, too, since publishing companies put the advertising dollars where they expect the biggest returns.
5) What’s next for you?
6) Anything else you’d like us to know?
7) How can readers contact you?
I invite readers to check out my website at http://www.nataliedunbar.com/. Readers can contact me at Natalie@nataliedunbar.com, or at P.O. Box 626, Royal Oak, MI 48068.