Sunday, September 20, 2009

Journal Entry - Side Effects

Dear Diary,

Today my son and I were watching I am Legend in which the wonderful Will Smith portrays "the last man on earth" after most of humanity is killed by a plague. The movie starts with a news show in which a reporter (April Grace) is interviewing Dr. Alice Krippin (Emma Thompson) about her medical breakthrough. Their final exchange is along the lines of, "So you've cured cancer?" answered, "Yes."

Well, right away my son and I think:

Side effects include insomnia, increased testosterone levels, a taste for human flesh, fear of sunlight, extreme aggression, loss of looks, exaggerated animal instincts, and a herd mentality. Please consult your health care professional if you notice these or other zombie-like symptoms as they could indicate a severe reaction to your treatment.

LOL

Stefanie
www.stefanieworth.com

No comments: